Potable and Raw Water
Flowtite pipes have proved to be excellent for conveyance of water and raw water. With its smooth bore, good abrasion resistance, long pipe lengths, and wide range of diameters, Flowtite pipes have a leading edge in transport in this kind of application.
Potable water storage systems made of Flowtite GRP pipes can be designed individually. Prefabricated in the factory, pipe modules are fitted together on site and then finally assembled on construction site. That guarantees a fast and easy installation.
Flowtite pipes have been tested and approved for the conveyance of potable water, meeting many of the world’s leading authorities’ and testing institutes’ criteria. Among others, this include:
- NSF (Standard No. 61) – United States
- DVGW – Germany
- Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire (ACS) (Laboratoire CARSO – France)
- Water Byelaws Scheme (WBS) – United Kingdom
- Russia (Cert. No. 0770¨0 03515I04521A8)
- Oficina Técnica de Estudios y Controles – Spain
- Pánstwowy Zaklad Higieny (National Institute of Hygiene) – Poland
- OVGW – Austria
- NBN.S. 29001 – Belgium
- Certif – Portugal
- EPAL - Portugal
- ITA- Italia
The available diameters range from DN 100 up to DN 4000 with a stiffness of SN 2500 to SN 10000 and in pressure classes up to 32 bar, depending on diameter.
More information about Flowtite pipes for Potable water, raw water, and water storage systems can be found here.